In here you can find the things that I have written.
- (2019) Realizing realizability results in classical methods.
- (2019) Kelley-Morse set theory does not prove the class Fodor principle.
w/ V. Gitman and J.D. Hamkins. Submitted.
- (2018) The Morris model.
- (2018) Preserving Dependent Choice.
Bulletin Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 67 (2019), 19-29
- (2018) Dependent Choice, Properness, and Generic Absoluteness.
w/ D. Asperó. Submitted.
- (2018) Critical Cardinals.
w/ Y. Hayut. Submitted.
- (2017) Spectra of uniformity.
w/ Y. Hayut. Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. (to appear).
- (2017) The Bristol model: an abyss called a Cohen real.
J. Math. Log. 18 (2018) no. 2, 1850008, 37 pp.
- (2016) Fodor's lemma can fail everywhere.
Acta Math. Hungar. (2018) 154:231.
- (2016) Iterating Symmetric Extensions.
J. Sym. Log. 84 (2019) no. 1, pp. 123–159.
- (2015) Restrictions on Forcings That Change Cofinalities.
w/ Y. Hayut. Arch. Math. Logic 55 (2016), 373–384.
- (2012) Embedding Orders Into The Cardinals With \(\DC_\kappa\).
Fund. Math. 226 (2014), 143–156.
- (2016) Zornian Functional Analysis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Axiom of Choice.
- (2016) The Five WH's of Set Theory.
- (2014) Downward Löwenheim-Skolem Theorems and Choice Principles.
- (2014) Absolutely Choiceless Proofs. arXiv link. (To be thoroughly expanded in the near future.)
- (2012) The Axiom of Choice and Self-Duality of Vector Spaces.
- (2017) Ph.D. Thesis: Iterations of Symmetric Extensions. Written under the supervision of Prof. Menachem Magidor at the Hebrew University of Jersualem.
- (2012) M.Sc. Thesis: Vector Spaces and Antichains of Cardinals in Models of Set Theory. Written under the supervision of Prof. Uri Abraham at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. (Last updated: February 11th, 2013).