In here you can find the things that I have written.
- (2019) Realizing realizability results in classical methods.
- (2019) Kelley-Morse set theory does not prove the class Fodor principle.
w/ V. Gitman and J.D. Hamkins. Submitted.
- (2018) The Morris model.
- (2018) Preserving Dependent Choice.
Bulletin Polish Acad. Sci. Math. 67 (2019), 19-29
- (2018) Dependent Choice, Properness, and Generic Absoluteness.
w/ D. Asperó. Submitted.
- (2018) Critical Cardinals.
w/ Y. Hayut. Israel J. Math. (to appear).
- (2017) Spectra of uniformity.
w/ Y. Hayut. Comment. Math. Univ. Carolin. 60,2 (2019) 287–300.
- (2017) The Bristol model: an abyss called a Cohen real.
J. Math. Log. 18 (2018) no. 2, 1850008, 37 pp.
- (2016) Fodor's lemma can fail everywhere.
Acta Math. Hungar. (2018) 154:231.
- (2016) Iterating Symmetric Extensions.
J. Sym. Log. 84 (2019) no. 1, pp. 123–159.
- (2015) Restrictions on Forcings That Change Cofinalities.
w/ Y. Hayut. Arch. Math. Logic 55 (2016), 373–384.
- (2012) Embedding Orders Into The Cardinals With \(\DC_\kappa\).
Fund. Math. 226 (2014), 143–156.
- (2016) Zornian Functional Analysis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Axiom of Choice.
- (2016) The Five WH's of Set Theory.
- (2014) Downward Löwenheim-Skolem Theorems and Choice Principles.
- (2014) Absolutely Choiceless Proofs. arXiv link. (To be thoroughly expanded in the near future.)
- (2012) The Axiom of Choice and Self-Duality of Vector Spaces.
- (2017) Ph.D. Thesis: Iterations of Symmetric Extensions. Written under the supervision of Prof. Menachem Magidor at the Hebrew University of Jersualem. (The dissertation is "Iterating Symmetric Extensions", "Fodor's lemma can fail everywhere", and "The Bristol model" papers, in preprint versions, with a short introduction that sums up all of them.)
- (2012) M.Sc. Thesis: Vector Spaces and Antichains of Cardinals in Models of Set Theory. Written under the supervision of Prof. Uri Abraham at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. (Last updated: February 11th, 2013).